Tuesday, September 6, 2011

HOW DEE!!!

Whew! I'm exhausted!  We've been celebrating and celebrating our first birthday and *man*, I'm tired from all the fun stuff going on.  I'm ready for a rest!!

I hope you have had a blast looking for our scavenger crawl items.  We've had a bunch of people participate and we love seeing that participation!  We had several new faces and that makes us very happy.  The Dudettes want to send out a hearty THANK YOU for all those who helped us get this far and can't wait to hear who the winner of the $20 gift certificate to Dude Time Doodles is.  

So, I'm gonna tell ya!

That's right...right now...
(Tammy, drum roll please.)

The winner is...

Kerry Baity

Congratulations! Please email us so that we can get your certificate to you.

Remember to come by tomorrow for our September Sketch Challenge.  I know Tammy's got a doozy of a sketch ready for you to play around with and the Dudettes have great inspiration to get your mojo going.



Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

No comments: