Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WINNER'S CIRCLE June's Inspirational Challenge

Cleota here! 
I'm back to announce the winners of the June Inspirational Challenge!! 

This was a tough challenge to wrap your crafty little hands around, I know.  I was really wanting everyone to try different things and step as far outside the box as they possibly can.  We had some take me up on it and now I get to announce the winner!!  So...

Tammy start shaking that tamborine so the Dudettes can harmonize.  Ready?

Here we go!!

Our Top Blog winner is...
rum pa rum pum


Nikki Byrne

Our Top Three award goes to (in no particular order)...
pah rum pa pum pum


Jeanie Witmer
Hetty
NanaConnie

Ladies, please be sure to grab your badge and we hope you display it proudly on your blog. 

Thank you to all who participated! 

Be sure to come back tomorrow for some exciting news from our Dudeville Mayor!!

Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and