Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WINNER'S CIRCLE - April Inspirational Challenge


Wow!  The week went by so quickly. 
It's time to announce the winner of April's Inspirational Challenge!!

As always, we had some awesome entries and it was hard to declare a clear winner, but we muddled through and  
our winners of the April Inspirational Challenge are...

drumroll please (Oops! that's me, the drummer for the group!  Ahem...)  rump a pum pum

Top Blog





Top Three
in no particular order




Ladies, please be sure to grab your appropriate badge.  We hope you'll post it proudly on your blogs.  All of the Dudettes wish to congratulate you and send a rowdy "Thank you" to each of you for participating this week.

Please swing back by tomorrow as we'll be having our monthly New Release Blog Hop and since I've peeked at the images, I can tell ya, you will *not* want to miss out!!

Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Thanks you for selecting me (and my sense of humor!) as one of the Top 3!! I have grabbed my badge and am off to post it -- PROUDLY -- on my blog! I'm hugging myself with excitement! :-)

Marjo said...

Thanks for picking mine as Top Blog!!!

xoxo Marjo

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo. Thanks for picking me for your top 3. xx